The 2014 C7 Stingray is a great sport car that competes with the world’s most highly known sports cars in performance and features.
One of our clients dropped a brand new C7 to us at P1 Motorcars and asked us to improve the performance of his new toy. We went ahead and reached out to ProCharger for there new Supercharger system that boosts up the power by 40-50% with a complete bolt on system.
Some Highlights on the Procharger Supercharger System for the C7:
• 40% HP gain with P-1SC-1 on 7 psi, high quality pump gas
• Up to 50% HP gain with tuner kit, custom tuning
• Higher gains possible with modified motors
• OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
• First C7 supercharger system produced by a supercharger manufacturer
• Two air inlet options–OEM interface inlet or race air inlet
• Three supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin, or Black
• Largest intercooler options for the C7, with Vertical or Horizontal mounting
• Fastest installation out of our entire product offering
• Complete systems and tuner kits shipping February 2014
• Handheld Tuner available
• Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
• No relocation of ABS, ABS lines or any factory parts
• Only three silicone hoses and one metal tube in the entire ic system
• Large 24″ x 9″ x 4.5″ core size for both intercooler options
• High-flow, factory drop-in replacement air filter for standard inlet option
• Allows upgrade up to F-1X and F-2 without bracket system modifications
• Factory balancer does not have to be removed (keyed from the factory)
• No trimming or cutting of the fascia, bumper, or radiator/fan shroud
• Systems available for both manual and automatic transmissions
Tommy Passalacqua Drives The Mustang Shelby GT 500
The NMRA World Finals features the Terminator vs. Shelby GT500 and this year it brought 21 SVT vehicles into competition. The Shelby GT500 and Terminator Cobra communities have lots of individual records that are tallied up on various message forums. The enthusiastic groups keep track of records like quickest with a stock blower or another niche title is quickest stock short-block.
P1 Motorcars Rejuvenates A Ferrari F40
At P1 Motorcars, passion shines through on both old and new cars. This F40 has had extensive work, to include Major Service, New tires balanced and aligned properly and dyno proven for the client. Finished off with detail and Modesta Ceramic coating, it is now a benchmark for all others.
Nissan GTR Midnight Opal Gets A Performance Build From P1 Motorcars
Since its introduction in 2007, the Nissan GT-R has consistently earned high praise from customers all over the world as one of the most exciting supercars on the market. A new exclusive limited-edition model will further widen its recognition among fans.
Nissan will introduce the GT-R Special Edition with a new exterior body color, Midnight Opal, and feature equipment that have proved immensely popular with past GT-R customers, including a dry carbon fiber rear spoiler and forged aluminum wheels with a hyper-titanium coating. A gold model number plate will be included within the engine compartment to emphasize the GT-R Special Edition’s exclusivity.